HomeCustom Window Treatments ...Certified Fabricare SpecialistOn-Site CleaningPicturesContact Us 330 926-0737
Custom Window Treatments
& On-Site Cleaning

Cheryl Podobnik
Located in Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Serving Akron, Cleveland, and the surrounding areas

216-577-1316  cell

Dreaming of being a fashion designer, Cheryl focused her studies on apparel design, tailoring, sewing and weaving techniques. Cheryl Podobnik graduated with a degree in consumer services, majoring in fabrics, textiles and design; with a business concentration and a minor in art.

Upon graduating, she realized that she could utilize her knowledge of couture in designing for windows to create unique and beautiful design treatments. Thus, Window Imagination by Cheryl was established in 1989.

Cheryl has developed lifelong clients in her 41 years of experience in her own creative style.  Window Imagination by Cheryl creates interior window treatments for both residential and commercial locations coordinating color schemes, style, functionality, and personal taste.  Window treatments available include blinds and shades to custom designed draperies, top treatments, and accessories from an extensive fabric and product selection. Cleaning, repairs, installation, motorization and a variety of decorative hardware in stock, is just a portion of what Window Imagination by Cheryl  has to offer.

Cheryl has been a member of Window Coverings Association of America (WCAA) and currently a member of the Greater Cleveland Drapery Professional (GCDP) 

Call today to set up a personal consultation!

In the many years of selling custom window treatments, a need became apparent: to find a professional cleaner to clean and preserve her clients' investments.  Upon researching methods of cleaning and service companies, the ultimate in cleaning machines became obvious.

In 2007, Window Imagination by Cheryl began servicing clients with a specialized injection-extraction system of cleaning On-Site by certified technicians.  Only 5% of professional cleaners are cleaning window treatments while the other 95% are cleaning carpets and upholstery.  With the On-Site method, the fabric treatments are cleaned where they hang and the process is guaranteed not to shrink or cause any damage.

Browse the site to learn more